Discussion GroupsStart Page Content.
There were 16 Discussion Groups found.
Select a link to be directed to its website.
- Answers for Families - Discussion on Eldercare.
- Audio-Tips - Audio chat for the blind and those with low vision
- Call Again Soon - Discussion group on leukodystrophy
- Disabled Channel Services - Disability chatrooms
- GA: Georgia ChildrensNetwork (GCN) - A list serv in Georgia bridging parents and grandparents of special needs children together with other parents, advocates, professionals, service providers and community organizations. Information related to all types of disability and advocacy information.
- Handicap Help - A website where physically challenged individuals can access information on ideas and easily made tools to reduce daily frustrations, ask questions, and shared their own creative solutions.
- Healthy Aging - CDC Listserv on Aging
- Kya's Krusade: Your informational resource dedicated to Arthogryposis - Aspires to be a nationally recognized, comprehensive resource center, addressing the needs of children and families affected by Arthrogryposis and other less publicized physical disabilities. Strives to provide emotional support, education, hope and inspiration throughout the journey of these children into adulthood.
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation - Ask a Doctor Forum
- Our Kids - Support group for parents and caregivers of children with disabilities
- The Arc's Discussion Board - Discussion board on a variety of topics
- Various Listservs on Aging - Several listservs and discussion groups on Aging.
- Vital Aging Network - The Vital Aging Network (VAN) promotes the self-sufficiency, community participation, and quality of life of older adults. VAN supports vital aging with monthly VAN Forums, the VAN Bulletin, the Leadership for Vital Aging Program, and by partnering with VAN Ventures.
- WebMD - Chats on a variety of medical conditions, including some disabilities, look for Member to Member section
- Wheelchair Junkie - A place where wheelchair users both power and manual get together and discussion any and everything.
- World Association of Persons with disAbilities - Multi-topic chat